November was pretty awesome. As usual it’s slower than the summer/earlier fall but this year it was still pretty crazy. Some favorite blog posts…
Awesome Things That Happened:
1. I photographed my LAST wedding of 2014 on the 1st.
2. I voted for Mike Michaud — sadly he lost but I was still proud to do it.
3. I saw Ira Glass live at Merrill Auditorium.
4. We walked the “Snowflake Trail” with Nate’s family — a whole bunch of farms, antique stores, bakeries, breweries, etc, took part and we got to explore lots of new places (and eat SO MUCH awesome food along the way).
5. My brand new Jacuzzi tub was installed and I was able to take my FIRST BATH IN MONTHS.
6. I taught my first ever photography class at O2 Salon in Portland.
7. I hosted a clothing swap which was SO MUCH FUN and I got some awesome new things (and got rid of way more old things).
8. We had awesome Thanksgiving celebrations with both families — one more traditional with turkey & mashed potatoes, and one less traditional with Chinese takeout and Ghost Adventures.
9. I celebrated 9 years together with my awesome husband!
10. I got an AMAZING new hair color, seen below, thanks to Tasha at O2 Salon!
I am SO PSYCHED for much more relaxing in December, and for an amazing Christmas. YASSSSSS!