January was all about SNOW, apparently. But also adventures! Mukow and I spent so much time outside and it was really awesome for getting me out of my winter funk. Here’s some of my favorite blog posts…
Awesome Things That Happened:
- I made an awesome list of resolutions and so far have stuck with them all — including taking photos 30 out of 31 days so far! WOOP!
- We had a Day-After-New-Year’s-Day party at my sister-in-law’s house and we had a super fun time playing with the dogs and eating good food.
- We had dinner with my brother and his girlfriend, which was long overdue!
- I had coffee with my brother (pictures coming soon!) and it was so nice to have some one-on-one time with him.
- I photographed my first wedding of the year — a beautiful wintery seaside wedding in Portland. It was gorgeous!
- I went exploring and had lunch with my good friend Kim, who I’ve missed so much the past few months!
- I did a collaborative shoot with my hair stylist and it was great to sort of stretch those creative muscles and help her get some awesome photos for her portfolio at the same time.
- I went exploring with my good friend Devon and realized how much I had missed talking with her!
- I did a mini boudoir session marathon day at my studio and it was REALLY awesome — much less hectic than I anticipated, I got some amazing photos, and I think everyone had a blast.
- We lived through Winter Storm Juno and even spent quite a bit of time outside in it — a first!
- I had my hair dyed yesterday — the first time I’ve ever had an “unnatural” hair color and I am HOOKED ALREADY OH MY GOD I’M A MERMAID.